[oletrucks] Suppliers

To: "'oletrucks@autox.team.net'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Suppliers
From: "Anderson, Larry" <landerso@cabletron.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 09:35:52 -0500
I like the idea of trying to get Suppliers on the list.

I read all the mail on the list every morning, during my cup of coffee.

        I have seen several e-mails concerning bad shopping experiences but
not very many to tell us where we should be shopping.
        I have had very good luck in the past with NAPA and Chevy Duty but I
know there are other good suppliers out there. I'm always looking for parts
and etc. and I know a group of our size can't be ignored.

Larry

1949 GMC