Re: [oletrucks] Suppliers as members

To: jnelson@paducah.k12.ky.us, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Suppliers as members
From: Denneyr@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 09:28:54 EST
I own a website called Cool Car Connection. I appreciate your commects on
vendor service. While we are not a parts supplier we are "service" supplier.
We would be nowhere without our customers.!
I have note promoted my site on the list because I don't feel as if it is the
proper place. It is spam free and I think it should stay that way.
If anyone would like to view my site, please e-mail me for the URL or if the
group would like the URL posted I would be happy to do so.

Thanks,
Denney Renner
President
Cool Car Connection