[oletrucks] Tailgate chaines - help

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Tailgate chaines - help
From: James Thingwold <jht@exo.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 10:33:43 -0800
Hello,

I hope my question will be welcome here? Since I have a 1966 Chevy 3/4 ton,
350 ci Engine, Automatic Transmission and Factory A/C.
http://exo.com/~jht/truck/

My Question,
Everything on the truck is done, except the tailgate, I want to removed the
chains from the tailgate, the problem is what to replace it with. I have
seen lots of trucks that have removed the chains in maizes but they never
show what they replaced it with. Has anyone on the list replaced the chains
on their truck or know what will work?

Thanks for any and all help.

Still Looking          τΏτ
Jim

e-mail ... trucking@hotglass.com
Home Page... http://exo.com/~jht/truck/

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!