Re: [oletrucks] Tailgate chaines - help

To: "James Thingwold" <jht@exo.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Tailgate chaines - help
From: "jack halton" <safesix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 22:20:28 -0500
Well if you don't mind spending some $$, you can get an absolutely killer
set of polished stainless tailgate chains from Frantsen Stainless in Windom
MN. Their E-mail address is frantsen@rconnect.com and they will send a
catalog on request. Beautiful workmanship, and this is a small operation
that treats customers like they really matter.
They are a pleasure to do business with.

Jack / Winter Park FL