[oletrucks] Obsolete Chevy - Yes

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Obsolete Chevy - Yes
From: "jack halton" <safesix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 00:16:45 -0500
Here's another addition to the Obsolete Chevy satisfied customer count.

They are close enough to me that I usually get my order the day after I call
it in. I have family in the area (Waycross) and, a few years ago, drove over
to Nashville to look at the bedwood. Even though they really aren't set up
for over-the-counter sales, they gave me a tour of just one of their
warehouses, and folks, you would not believe what these folks have in stock.
Their catalog is just the tip of the iceberg. They have been buying up NOS
parts supplies all over the south for years. Unfortunately there is so much,
they will probably never get it all inventoried.

I think all I bought that day was a clutch return spring, but their
graciousness and hospitality made a lasting impression. I can
recommend Obsolete Chevy without reservation.

Jack / Winter Park FL