Re: [oletrucks] (no subject)

To: KENTRHONDA@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] (no subject)
From: rjj0msj@ix.netcom.com (Rob J.)
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 16:57:36 GMT
On Fri, 26 Feb 1999 11:36:15 EST, you wrote:

>Have a chance to buy a 52 3100 w/89,000 orig miles. 1 owner, truck is
>partially restored. Guy wants $1,750.00. Is this a good deal. I also would
>like to ask why is there hardly any info on 52's was this a bad year. This
>will be my first project and would love to hear any info on the 52.

Yes, it was a terrible year.  I would not even consider buying that truck.
However, maybe if you posted the guys number, we could all then know to avoid
him and his truck.  Better yet, email me his number privately so I can make sure
I avoid him first!!!!

  :-)

Are you kidding?  That is a GREAT price if it is in decent shape and all there,
and original?

Give us more info, and NO, 1952 was NOT a bad year.  Only thing I can think of
to say about '52s, is that they were during the Korean war years, and therefore
used less chrome.

Rob