Re: [oletrucks] (no subject)

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] (no subject)
From: rjj0msj@ix.netcom.com (Rob J.)
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 20:32:52 GMT
On Fri, 26 Feb 1999 14:05:07 -0600, you wrote:

>I asked him first, hehehe. just ask him to check his time stamp. you
>keep your grimy hands off my new truck!!!!!

I was of course kidding, were you?  If not, lucky you as it DOES sound like a
decent (great?) buy.  I need another vehicle like a hole in my head.  I can only
justify needing so many vehicles.  My wife is starting to get wise.  (Let's see,
"I need the truck for hauling stuff" - that was the first and easiest; the '67
Skylark was for my son - "oh, what do you mean it doesn't have all the new
safety equipment?  well then maybe I better put him in a newer vehicle" (pretty
sly, huh!) and then the '70 Skylark ragtop - "well, doesn't every man need a
convertible at some point or other in their life?" - I wasn't too sure that
would fly - still suffering some for it, but it went on the road day before
yesterday!).

Rob