Re: [oletrucks] Truck Striping

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Truck Striping
From: "D. SLANEY" <ppm@dlcwest.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 20:13:23 -0600
Many thanks Paul for the very interesting information, Tom Caperton also
suggested the stick on stripes and suggested 3M brand and I checked today
and they are available here. Not wanting to try it by hand, unless mabe I
had a touch or two of whatever that chap had while he disappeared?? My other
thought was to take truck to town and have a signpainter tackle it. Thanks
to Tom and your suggestions, will pick up the 3M striping tomorrow and pray
for the 1 1/2" snow that came today will melt away soon.

Regards, Don
Regina Beach, Sk. Canada.
48 American 3/4 & 51 Canadian 1/2 {Chevs.}