Re: Fwd: [oletrucks] Truck Striping

To: Truckexprt@aol.com
Subject: Re: Fwd: [oletrucks] Truck Striping
From: Jeff & Moira Street <jmstreet@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 16:52:49 -0800
This sounds kinda lame but the way I've pin striped panel trucks was to have two
friends hold a 2x4 up to the side of the truck and locate the top edge where I
wanted the stripe. Then lay the stripping tape on the board and drag it along
with
my finger. After I got all the splinters out my finger, I had real straight
stripe. Told you it was kinda lame. -Jeff

Jeff Street
'54 3100 panel