RE: [oletrucks] Interior colors - '49 3100

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, "'TomGreer@aol.com'" <TomGreer@aol.com>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Interior colors - '49 3100
From: "Nelson, Jeff - DTC" <jnelson@paducah.k12.ky.us>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 15:15:31 -0600
The interior paint issue has been covered several times in the past
(probably we should add it to the FAQs page one of these days.) In
particular Bob Adler has provided modern paint codes so that you could
go to any PPG dealer and get the right color. From one of his posts on
this issue:

<<Does any one have a paint color code for the "Champaigne" color used
on the
<<interior of the AD pickups.

1947-52 PPG  DDL3613
1953  PPG 33210