Re: [oletrucks] Truck Stripingboundary="part0_920348594_boundary"

To: tcape@weblnk.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Truck Stripingboundary="part0_920348594_boundary"
From: Truckexprt@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 21:23:53 EST
Tom,
  I have used mineral sperits as a solvent to remove glue overspray when
installing vinyl tops and when installing pin stripes for years. I have never
had aproblem with using it on new paint. Rubbing alcohol is not harsh enough
to damage the paint and dries verry fast.
Mineral sperits will remove any wax or contaminant on the surface of the
paint. Then use the rubbing alcohol to remove the oily residue left by the
mineral spirits. I have worked in the auto upholstery buisness for 20 years
and have never had any paint damage using mineral spirits. Always glad to
answer any questions!

Kelly
58 stepside