Re: [oletrucks] Anybody Got Their Calculating Hat On?

To: Passnb4U@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Anybody Got Their Calculating Hat On?
From: Hudson29@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 18:22:55 EST
In a message dated 03/03/1999 02:13:06 PM, Passnb4U writes:

<<   I think you miscalculated.  .72 x 4.57 = 3.29.  There's several RPM
calculators, none of which I have handy right now, but easily found on the
web, just search for "RPM Calculator", a whole bunch of good stuff will come
up.

  Mike >>

        Actually Mike, it was brain fade. We did come up with 3.29s. Those gears
ought to work well with a 235 in an AD, don't you think?

Paul O'Neil,
1951 Chevrolet 3600 Pickup Project, See it at:
The Poor Man's Advanced Design Tech Tips Page
http://home.earthlink.net/~conntest47/
Fullerton, California USA
Hudson29@aol.com