Re: [oletrucks] AD Hood Trim Confusion

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] AD Hood Trim Confusion
From: SHAWN & JO <YOOPERWANNABE@PRODIGY.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 19:28:06 -0500
To All,
        I remember reading that chevy discontinued the 3600 and 3800
designations around '51. I can't quote you the exact source right now
but I remember reading that they saved something like $250,000 dollars
by deleting that little item. I can do a little research if anyone
really wants to know exactly when the drop occured. My hood also does
not have the holes drilled for the 3800 but I bought some at a swap meet
and will add them cause I like them.
Shawn
51 chevy 1 ton panel