Re: [oletrucks] a few questions.

To: <zorro@pop3.kih.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] a few questions.
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 10:34:57 -0500
Bert, just my 2 cents worth, but I'd say if there's any part you can use ANY
of, keep it.  There will never be any more of these trucks made...ever.
Each year some go to the crusher and some are wrecked beyond repair.  That
means every year there are less and less trucks in existense.  Something
thrown away today could be extremely valuable next year....or when our kids
grow up and want to build an oletruck.  I cringe every time I see an
oletruck rusting away or a part destroyed.  Again, just my feelings.
Tom Caperton
'47 2nd 3100