[oletrucks] Thanks for the help.

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Thanks for the help.
From: "The Hansons" <dustyrose@mcn.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 1999 16:29:38 -0700
Thanks for all the info regarding the bumper bullets. I was unsuccessful
with the parking light however. If anybody has any idea where to resume my
search or has some for sale please let me know. This seems to be a never
ending project in its own. I am now getting somewhat frustrated and looking
for an alternative. Does anybody know why these are so hard to find? I have
read that '58s & '59s were not that popular. Is this the only reason other
than they are plastic and very old? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Christian
'59 GMC
Napco Longbed