Re: [oletrucks] Rod vs Stock

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Rod vs Stock
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 1999 19:30:12 -0500
Great thoughts, Alan.  I guess I'm just the opposite.  I will always be a
stocker first and a rodder second....in terms of what I own.  However, when
I go to a car show, I typically go there to see the rods and customs.  Loved
them since I was 10 years old and always will.  Great point about the rods
of today being so much better than those of yesteryear.  No question about
it.  You can buy a rod today that's every bit as good as a modern
car...which they are...with all the added features.  The restorations will
always be "old" vehicles with old features (which I love), but the rods of
today are phenominal.  The really good ones have the best of everything,
like a brand new car.  Hmmm....I guess I really do want one of each!
Tom Caperton
'47 2nd 3100