Re: [oletrucks] Rod vs Stock

To: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Rod vs Stock
From: "Steve Bobst" <mailman@netins.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 1999 21:08:36 -0600
Why not one of each?  About 8 years ago I ran across a pair of cameo's.  One
was very original and restorable, the other was more or less a parts truck.
I ended up buying the pair of them (please don't mistake this for boasting,
any one of you would have done the same thing).  I have the original one to
restore and the other I am in the process of building a rod.  By doing the
rod first, I figure I will have a tow vehicle for the restored truck.  At
the rate I am going, in about 15 years I should have them both finished, of
course technically a rod is NEVER really finished.  Seems like a long time,
but I work on them as I can and hey, they aren't likely to decrease in value
anyway.  So to answer the question-  Rod vs. Stock?   Answer: Yes.

Steve