Re: [oletrucks] brow patch panels

To: "Charlie Kish" <ckish@ameritech.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] brow patch panels
From: "Eric and Linda St.Phillips" <lstphil1@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 09:13:27 -0500
Charlie and All,
When I was looking for fender patches for the lower rear area behind the
wheel opening for my 59, I was told that the 58-59 fender is different in
that area as well as the "dual headlight" arrangement.
However, I believe Charlie is correct in assuming that 55-57 Fenders as a
whole will fit on a 58-59, in fact I think we have list members who have
55-57 Front Ends on 58-59 trucks.
Eric St.Phillips
1959 GMC 100, long fleetside
Fairport, NY