[oletrucks] 58 3/4 parts

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 58 3/4 parts
From: "Paul M. Ledbetter" <Paul@austintx.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 1999 11:30:59 -0600
I am currently working on a 58 3/4 ton for a buddy as he is unable to do
anything right now.  Anyway, this truck is basically brand new and not all
there, or finished.  I am at the process of looking for a couple of HTF
parts.  Does anyone know where I can get the correct hood emblem for a 58
(bowtie WITH the V, the one I have doesnot have the V), and the correct
side hood chrome pieces?  I have the side pieces, but they are a bit
pitted, and from what I understand, I cannot get them rechomed.  This truck
is a '58 3/4 ton long bed step side.  Any help greatly appreciated!

BTW, I have several 59 parts in great shape to trade, or sell.  The side
hood chrome pieces are a 9 out of 10, and the hood emblem is a 9 out of 10
as well.  I also have a '57 hood emblem too, but it is probably a 7 out of
10 as the bowtie itself is a bit pitted.

Thanks in advance!

Paul Ledbetter