Re: [oletrucks] No Gas??!!! (trying to ween my '47-2)

To: rjj0msj@ix.netcom.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] No Gas??!!! (trying to ween my '47-2)
From: VIKINGHILL@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 13:13:02 EST
Yeah, the fitting was/is brass, it is an inverted flair for the flaired
fitting of the 3/8" gasline to be inserted into the front, then the back of
the fitting is 1/4" and screws into the carb.  I will check about the spacer
in between the manifold and the carb.  If I go to get an electric Fuel Pump
for the '55 235, what do I use for a plate to cover the hole in the block?
and where do I mount it?  Which is going to be easier/cheeper, electric pump
or carb rebuild?

Casey
'47-2 thriftmaster