Re: [oletrucks] another gauge question

To: "Brad Newman" <bkn@cyberramp.net>, "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] another gauge question
From: "Ben Bennett" <greyhawk2@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 07:56:10 -0800
>>Can anyone out there help me find a place that can repair/rebuild/reface
these old gauges, or maybe know of a reputable source for purchasing NOS
ones? I realize this is a little out of the year range for the list
(only by 17 years!), but I couldn't think of any other places to turn.

I Made a new face for a voltmeter for my motorcycle on my inkjet printer. I
used CorelDraw to make the face than I printed it on my Epson printer on
Photographic paper. Then I glued it over the old face. It came out pretty
good. The only problem I had, was when I cut it out, it is mostly black and
the cut edges show white. I probably could have fixed it with a black
Marks-a-lot. There's a picture of it on my site, (my sidecar)
Ben Bennett
http://home.earthlink.net/~greyhawk2/