Re: [oletrucks] Battery/generator

To: Charles Culver <sculver@iwl.net>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Battery/generator
From: John Maertens <mcdac@rconnect.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 09:08:58 -0600
Smokey,
    Sounds to me that your culprit is the voltage regulator and for some
reason the contacts aren't opening or closing.  I'd take the cover off the VR
and see what's going on. You should see some activity in there with the engine
running i.e.. points opening and closing. If not, try cleaning up the points
or replace the regulator. My 2 cents.
    BTW Is it still hot in TX? It's still winter in Minnesota.
John
'51 1/2 Ton
Minnesota