Re: [oletrucks] Radiator Fan Shroud

To: lstphil1@rochester.rr.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Radiator Fan Shroud
From: zorro@pop3.kih.net
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 22:18:30 +0000
        OK.. good time to ask this question.. [even though I feel stupid
        asking this]. Is the fan shroud on these ole trucks the part that
        covers the fan and the latch is mounted to? Or, something that
        encircles the whole fan like they do in the newer vehicles.

        Bert

http://members.tripod.com/~Chevy_Apache_1958