[oletrucks] Interesting item on eBay web site item#75430676: 1949 GMC G1

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Interesting item on eBay web site item#75430676: 1949 GMC G100 Platform Body Truck NO RESERVE!
From: lstphil1@rochester.rr.com
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 10:08:04 -0700 (MST)
I saw this truck for sale at eBay, just a few hours left!! The parts alone are
worth the current bid. Just a FYI to the list

Title of item:  1949 GMC G100 Platform Body Truck NO RESERVE!
Seller: jkoltcz@vanstar.com
Starts: 03/07/99 17:28:14 PST
Ends:   03/14/99 17:28:14 PST
Price:  Currently $255.00
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=75430676

Item Description:
        I'm offering a 1949 GMC G100 Platform Body Truck at no reserve and am
starting the bidding at $50.00.  It has a Jasper rebuilt 265 cu. in. straight
six engine.  Three speed manual trans., and has the optional heater, and turn
signals.  It has a 12 volt system.  It has not been started in over a year.
This was to be a "project", but lack of time has prevented that.  Great project
truck as it is very solid.  Clear title.  Buyer to pay buy cashiers check,
money order, or personal check.  Personal checks will take 7-10 days to clear
before transfer of title.  Buyer to arrange for transportation from central
Indiana.
Thanks for looking - and GOOD LUCK!!

        Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at
http://www.ebay.com