Re: [oletrucks] Update, shipwrights, quick question

To: "Ryan Border" <rborder@fcxena.fc.hp.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Update, shipwrights, quick question
From: "BelAir Bob" <rogerz@planetwide.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 01:55:26 -0800
Ryan,

Unplug the wire from the back of the lighter.  Remove the lighter from the
socket.  Hold the socket from the front while unscrewing the retaining
sleeve from the back side.

As for the rest of you update, I think it's safe to say we've all "been
there, done that".  Isn't it frightening/fun how the smallest repair can
snowball into a much larger project.

Good luck

Robert
57 1/2 ton Panel custom
57 Belair Sport Coupe restored to factory specs.
and a few others