[oletrucks] 64 Stovebolt for an AD?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 64 Stovebolt for an AD?
From: Hudson29@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 12:56:35 EST
        I have just got back from 4 days in Chicago to see the "Art Of The
Motorcycle" at the Field Museum. The whole time I was in Chicago, I saw not
one oletruck, wrecked, weathered or otherwise. The oldest truck I did see was
a mid seventies Ford! I guess anything older rusted years ago.
        On my desk Monday A.M., was an opportunity to buy a '64 Chevy car six
cylinder and three speed in "good running condition" for only $50. Now I just
bought a good running '59 235, a few weeks ago for my AD, so this motor would
be a spare only. A question occurred to me that I had better find an answer to
PDQ as this is going to be a bang-bang deal. Will it fit? It seems to me that
somebody once said the later motors would NOT fit the ADs. Please e-mail me
any replies as I have to decide today if I'll take it or not and I am on the
digest.

Paul O'Neil,
1951 Chevrolet 3600 Pickup Project, See it at:
The Poor Man's Advanced Design Tech Tips Page
http://home.earthlink.net/~conntest47/
Fullerton, California USA
Hudson29@aol.com