Re: [oletrucks] Re: vote this or that or CLUNKER LAW, etc.

To: "Rob J." <rjj0msj@ix.netcom.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Re: vote this or that or CLUNKER LAW, etc.
From: "Ralph Linnell" <ChevySix@seatac.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 15:50:50 -0800
Rob, I don't want to fan the flames but I to agree that this list was setup,
by you, to talk about issues that pertain to Ole Trucks and is not for
personal political views. I do believe you have the "biggest right" to jump
in, just as Miq does, to help keep us all on the straight and narrow. There
are a few of us who have been around from near the beginning an who still
appreciate this list because it usually, I say usually, sticks fairly close
to the point.
Ralph Linnell

"ChevySix"
ChevySix@seatac.net
http://www.seatac.net/chevysix/
Inliners International Membership Chairman
Inliner # 2132