Re: [oletrucks] GMC Restoration Package

To: <FF22@aol.com>, "trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] GMC Restoration Package
From: "jack halton" <safesix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 18:54:25 -0500
I tried the GMC number just a few days ago. The woman was totally mystified
as to what I was even talking about. She did offer me a few numbers relevant
to Pontiac Musclecar restoration, none toll-free. Maybe I wasn't talking to
the right person, but the number seemed to be the GMC corporate PR desk. If
anyone has had better results please let us all know.

Jack / Winter Park FL