Re: [oletrucks] gmc restoration package

To: "Eric and Linda St.Phillips" <lstphil1@rochester.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] gmc restoration package
From: "R.B. Smith" <rsmith@nckcn.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 04:09:24 -0600
Eric And Linda,

I saw the info on requesting a resto pack quite a while ago when I
sudscribed to this list.   The info was on one of the more popular truck
sites.  I vaguely remeber the info saying the resto packs were only
available for Chevy, not GMC.  I think I recently saw someone confirm this
on the list  and that they went ahead and requested one for a chevy of the
same year as their GMC.  They said it was touch and go giving the Serial
Numbers for a truck that was not their's.  If that person reads this letter
they might help you in getting your recto pack the same way.  Hope this
helps.