[oletrucks] Flaring tool

To: "oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net" <oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Flaring tool
From: cupola2@worldnet.att.net
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 08:17:35 -0800
I would really like to replace all my brake lines because the truck had
been sitting in a field for about 15 years.  I could take each brake
line down and have it made, but I would like to get the experience
myself at bending them.  I'm looking for a source for a flaring tool
that will do double flares in stainless????  I've checked local tool and
auto supply houses here in Sacramento with no luck.  I even called WW
Grainger and they could not help.  Do you guys have a source or a part #
that I should be looking for?  Again, thank you very much
John