Re: [oletrucks] Flaring tool

To: cupola2@worldnet.att.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Flaring tool
From: EEHodges@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 20:36:31 EST
I tried a "over the counter" flairing tool and even one "rented" from Advance
Auto. I didn't have too good luck.

Most of my lines fit OK without having to be cut and re-flared. I ended up
with only 3 lines to be cut. I bent them properly and took them to a local
shop at lunch one day. Picked them up after work for $10 for flaring all 3.
Not a bad deal to avoid the hassles of cheap flare tools.

Good Luck,

Emory Hodges
EEHodges@aol.com
48 Chevy 3/4 ton "Rack"

In a message dated 3/24/1999 10:17:36 AM Eastern Standard Time,