[oletrucks] Spring

To: Ole Truck Group <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Spring
From: Ron Wyse <chieffan@interl.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 22:50:42 -0600
All you guys that live in the warmer places don't know how lucky you
are.  For those of us that live in the Midwest, we are just now getting
the ole girls out again after a very long winter!!!  Never realized how
lonely I was for my '50 until I took off the tarp and got it out.  I was
going to get it all cleaned up before I took it in town for a spin.
Never made it that far.  Had to take it out for a cruize first, then
came back and changed the oil and cleaned her all up.

Going to put on my new rear bumper brackets and rechromed rear bumper
this weekend.  Boy, does that look soooooo beautiful and shiny.
NorthStar Bumper did an excellent job and I paid a lot less than I would
have through a dealer.  The real test will come down the road to see how
long it will last though.

I told everyone at work that I'm sure that it will rain and snow next
week as I washed and waxed my GMC 4X4 and brought out the '50 from
storage.  Guaranteed to screw up our weather here in the midwest for
sure!!!
--
Ron Wyse
http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/6259