Re: [oletrucks] heater core

To: cafe_dave@hotmail.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] heater core
From: TomGreer@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 00:25:52 EST
In a message dated 3/25/99 4:31:34 PM Pacific Standard Time,
cafe_dave@hotmail.com writes:

<< Does anyone know where a good heater core may be obtained?  I've checked
 all the catalogs I have and tried a few parts stores.  The best I could
 come up with was the potential of recoring my old one at a radiator
 shop.   >>

Dave,

I don't know where you are now, but I know of a guy in the SF bay area
(Fairfax - north of SFO) that has a ton of old parts - you can try him:  Mark
(415)453-9604.

Good luck,

Tom
'49 3100

(ps - I used to live in Bozeman, MT - where in MT are you going?)