Re: [oletrucks] Help, and an update...

To: VIKINGHILL@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Help, and an update...
From: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 09:43:31 -0500
>   I used an rebuild kit that had two gasketts that you could use, but
> even with both of them in i have some major leakage and flooding of the engine
> after a few minutes of ideling?!!!?!!!? any help thoughts would be
> appreciated.  (yes, I did check to see if I put the needler valve in correctly
> :^) .

 Just some ideas, do you have rust coming from the fuel tank and do you use a
fuel
filter? A rusty tank can give you a steady supply of rust to keep needle from
seating  faster than you can keep cleaning it. If so an inline filter can help.
You could also check to see if the float leaks.

Grant 50 3100