Re: [oletrucks] (no subject)

To: jelerath@us.ibm.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] (no subject)
From: VIKINGHILL@aol.com
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 12:37:38 EST
Jon,
The guages are seperate, and I can only fit 3 of the 4 small ones into the
original guage benzel with a little work.   The thing that I like is that
these guages appear to be VERY easy to remove.  The other option I have is to
purchase a 3 3/8" tach and then to mount the others under the dash.

Like I said, I'll get the # probably this evening.

Doyou know where I can get a rochester 1bbl. cheeper than the $110 that Chevy
Duty Wants?

Thanks,
Casey
'47-2 Thriftmaster