Re: [oletrucks] NO BRAKES

To: Jimmy <doodle@flintemc.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] NO BRAKES
From: Chris Dillon <dillo021@tc.umn.edu>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 1999 15:04:52 -0500
Did you bleed the master cyclinder?  Most likely it air in the lines, try
bleeding the shortest length of tue first (this is usually the drivers
front wheel) then move to the 2nd longest and so on.  Sometimes bleeding a
fresh system will take a while be patient, also make sure all you new
connections are tight.  Good Luck.