Re: [oletrucks] First Questions

To: Ole Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] First Questions
From: WR Teto <monadnoc@wgserv.crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 1999 02:13:53 -0400
Hey Bruce, welcome to the group.  No harm done with the last name as
your intentions are good!!  I'm pretty new here myself.  Just picked up
a 53 1/2 ton and looks like plans are to go a similar route, with SB and
AT as well, but keeping the body stock.  Keep me posted as far as any
work you do or good references to things like conversion kits, stuff
that might be required to modify the truck for the SB and tranny etc.
My other resto work has been on a 72 Malibu, rebuilding the SB,
suspension etc., so I got plenty of grease under the fingernails!

Good luck with your project.

Wally
Templeton, MA