Re: [oletrucks] Points>>>HEI Conversion

To: <STMSymank@aol.com>, <tim@Route66AutoClub.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Points>>>HEI Conversion
From: "Kevin Lake" <lakek@oit.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 16:11:35 -0700
You get all the luck ;^)  Most of the vehicles that I have been playing
with lately have been missing the nice little pointer.  I don't know why,
but this seems to be a common thing missing on many older vehicles (hence
the wire to check TDC).  At least my current vehicles all have the pointer
(granted, the one on my Blazer doesn't line up to anything more than some
nail polish that was randomly applied to the balancer by the PO). Good luck
with the conversion.

Kevin Lake
56 GMC Suburban/napco

> From: STMSymank@aol.com
> To: tim@Route66AutoClub.com; oletrucks@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Points>>>HEI Conversion
> Date: Wednesday, April 14, 1999 6:25 AM

<snip>
you look on the harmonic balancer on the front of