[oletrucks] Points>>>HEI Conversion

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Points>>>HEI Conversion
From: rchansle@us.ibm.com
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 12:04:08 -0600

The differenence is probably how you number the cylinders. I believe GM
numbers are 1357 on the right side and 2468 on the left side. This results
in a firing order of  18436572. If you number them 1234 on the right and
5678 on the left then the new firing order is 18627345. Does that explain
the difference?
Bob Chansler
---------------------- Forwarded by Bob Chansler/Boulder/IBM on 04/15/99

Tim Seawolf-Self <tim@Route66AutoClub.com> on 04/15/99 12:52:53 AM