Re: [oletrucks] Question about 283 vs. 350

To: <CyrusR@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Question about 283 vs. 350
From: "Rob Lowe" <rllowe@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 23:12:12 -0400
I have a 350 w/HEI in my 56 stepside and had no problems cooling.  My truck
had a 265 originally.  I have since replaced the radiator with one from
Obsolete out of Nashville GA.   I replaced it because the original core
started leaking and it couldn't be repaired.   Now I wished now I had had a
custom one built instead.

Rob

56 3100