Re: [oletrucks] Rear axle swap 57 to 50

To: "Stephen" <slb1@humboldt1.com>, "Chevy Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Rear axle swap 57 to 50
From: "jack halton" <safesix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 22:03:52 -0400
The width is an exact match, but brakes are later style. You will probably
need new parking brake cables. Spring perches differ as well.  Lower shock
mounts will need some fabrication. This is not a bolt-in but major
dimensions are the same - If you were thinking about new springs this would
be a good time to do it.

Jack / Winter Park FL