Re: [oletrucks] 1958 Apache 36 Wheels

To: "Kevin Lake" <lakek@oit.edu>, "Melanie S. Dickey" <mdickey@gorilla.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 1958 Apache 36 Wheels
From: jvanho01@tir.com
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 06:44:10 -0400
All of this talk regarding the split rims and working on them reminded that
when the local service station back home in Texas worked on these in the
'50s they did not have cages but they did place the split ring side down
when they were inflating them.  FWIW.

Jim V.
'58 GMC Suburban Carrier Pickup - V8 Automatic