Re: [oletrucks] 1958 Apache 36 Wheels

To: "Melanie S. Dickey" <mdickey@gorilla.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 1958 Apache 36 Wheels
From: gaonarlt@uswest.net
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 06:41:12 -0700
Tom,
My name is Robert from Arvada Colorado and I own a 58 1/2 ton.  I agree with
Melanie.  About 6 years ago 60 Minutes ran a segment on split rims, real
dangerous.  If your into loss of lim or even life, hang on to them.  I would
loose them in a heart beat, life's to short, that's what us Denverites are
realizing.
Robert