Re: [oletrucks] Stereo questions

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Stereo questions
From: Eric Randall <eorson@uwyo.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 12:38:56 -0600
Gang,
    Not that it will happen any time soon, but I was considering making a
mounting plate would swing down and out from under the existing dash for the
'head unit.'  This keeps the old look, easy access, and hides the expensive
unit.  I was considering Clarion plates for high range (have not considered
the location), with some mids and bass (specific yet to be determined).  The
speakers more than likely will hide either behind the seat, or under the
dash.
    My question, for an under the dash mount, which would be the best
direction for them to face?

Eric Randall
'49 3600 216