Re: [oletrucks] Great Web Site

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Great Web Site
From: Wayne Osborne <wcosborne@inetnow.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 11:01:07 -0400
Oh you guys are just to nice...I may not be able to help alot of folks out
with their truck problems. So this is just my way of helping out others.
Thanks for the comments.....wayne

p.s. anyone who has a pic of their truck and want it included on
       the page strickly for the oletruck mailing list. Send it to me.

   http://www.chevytrucks.org/users/wayne/member.html

At 07:18 PM 4/27/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Andy, that's a great big "ditto" from me.  If it weren't for Wayne, I
>wouldn't be on the 'Net.  Wayne, if I were down there, I'd buy you a beer.
>Thanks for putting us non-webpage guys on the map.
>Tom Caperton
>'47 2nd 3100

---------
                 http://www.chevytrucks.org/users/wayne
For a quick view of oletrucks mailing list members trucks go to:
         http://www.chevytrucks.org/users/wayne/member.html