RE: [oletrucks] Ring and Pinion Search

To: "Ron Ramirez" <mrphilco@mail.wko.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Ring and Pinion Search
From: Jessie Laib <bigred@sirius.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 07:42:45 -0700
At 02:31 AM 4/29/99 -0500, Ron Ramirez wrote:
> [...]

FWIW, I had written to Bob off list about a vendor I was very happy with,
Tom's Differentials.  Seems they have about anything you need to rebuild
whatever you want and they have it all on line at:

http://www.tomsdifferentials.com

Good quality, fast delivery and really helpful on the phone.

Jessie
55-56-57 halfstep