Re: [oletrucks] Lifter question

To: "Antonio R. Tijerino" <antonio@innercite.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Lifter question
From: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
Date: Sun, 02 May 1999 08:08:42 -0400
One end of the hydraulic will have a dished plunger held in with wire
retainer. I imagine Patrick already suggested you buy lifters also. It's
generally recommended to replace both even if one or the other appears to be
in good shape. As I understand it using used lifters or used cam can
jeopardize the longevity of the other.

Grant 50 3100