[oletrucks] FS: AD Parts truck

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] FS: AD Parts truck
From: "Ted Timmons" <tedt@colubs.com>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 13:06:28 -0700
I'm looking to get rid of my 'ol parts truck, and I think there are a couple
of you that might be interested. Here's the info:

1951 Chev 1/2 ton
Front fenders are immaculate, no bondo and NO DENTS. Really! Very light
surface rust.
Cab interior is beautiful - uncut dash. No seat but the lower part of the
seat mount (the part that is welded to the cab) is there.
Motorola AM radio mounted, unknown condition (probably a dealer install, we
figure).
Bed. Yep. That's all I can say. The strips are rusted through, stake pockets
are rusted through, bed sides are rusted and dented real bad, rear fenders
are pretty ugly..
No engine.
Hood looks pretty good.
Only has one running board, though another one (not it's "factory match",
but one I swapped out) might be sitting around.
Full complement of glass (not a 5-window).
Stock rims and stock-looking bias tires (through they are trashed).

I might just throw in some more parts if you're interested and act on this
right away. The 216 may be out back somewhere; if so, the tranny (4 speed)
is there, too.

I'll probably push it down to the end of the street with $300 across the
windshield. So if any of you want to give me $200 for it, I would be happy.
The front fenders are worth that alone.

I'm in Vancouver, WA, near Portland, OR (3 hours from Seattle, 8 from Boise,
ID or Redding, CA).

--
Ted Timmons            Web Administrator
tedt@colubs.com                     JAPH