Re: [oletrucks] more paint questions

To: bkn@cyberramp.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] more paint questions
From: Advdesign1@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 06:11:09 EDT
In a message dated 05/03/99 02:33:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
bkn@cyberramp.net writes:

<<
 Can anyone tell me the PPG / base coat clear coat paint codes for the
 following colors:

 Forester green
 Seacrest green
 Windsor blue
 Mariner blue

I made up a paint chart with color copy of chips. all the original numbers
and currently mixable numbers.  the numbers cover 1936-55 chev and I have
chips for 51-54 Chev or GMC.  Also there are copies of all my paint and prep
articles.  All this is oriented toward solving real world problems. Priced at
$20.  Interior colors, where they go and currently mixable formulae are also
in the package.  Excuse me for tooting my own horn.
Bob ADler