Re: RE: [oletrucks] more paint questions

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: RE: [oletrucks] more paint questions
From: MarkNoakes@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 19:15:10 EDT
Now, Bob, if we could only convince you to do that same package for the
55/2-59 as well!

Mark Noakes
58/56 Suburban
Knoxville, TN

<<Just a note here. This is a horn that should be tooted. I bought this
package from Bob about a year ago and am very happy with what I got.
Well worth the price to have all of the color information in one place.

Jeff Nelson
1953 3600 (in pieces all over the shop)
Paducah, KY